"VT Feet 15,25,30 and Spike Feet Deluxe base - what characteristics do these materials exhibit?"
These products use VT special microporous, microcellular open celled polyurethane foam. It was
developed in order to exhibit the following attributes:
- Excellent vibration damping /isolation performance
- Exceptional resistance to compression-set resistance (collapse)
- Extreme impact absorption ability enabling durable, long-term cushioning performance.
In side-by-side drop weight tests, it outperforms vinyl sponge, neoprene sponge, sponge rubber,
latex foam and solid viscoelastic
- Ability to withstand constant, repeated deflection
- Supports stability and balance
- Highly flexible
- High density and resiliency
- Will not become brittle and crumble
- Non corrosive to metal
- Extreme stable performance over a broad range of temperatures
Still think that these high tech products are just “any old piece of foam”